January 20, 2007

An update

Thank you to every one who has been praying for us. We are doing OK. Matt's mom came and got all the laundry, the Kratzers brought lunch over today, and Mom VE is bringing lunch for tomorrow I think. I also have big pot of soup on reserve as well. The Lord has been good. Do pray for Matt as he is coming down with a head cold now as well.


Lily actually enjoys doing her Neb. treatments for which I am very greatful. I can't imagine fighting her, she's a strong little girl. The pictures didn't turn out the greatest but I thought a few people might like to see them.






In the middle of all the craziness there is still time for fun. Here is Lily trying on Matt's snow boots. You can't even see her legs :)

Timmy had to get his picture in Daddy's other shoes and Caleb had daddy's slippers on ( his picture didn't turn out).









The Girls are doing better i think. I have only heard Lily cough once today. Linia still has a cough that sounds quite thick, but she doesn't have the long coughing spells. So I am hopeful we are on the mend.

Thank you to all for your encouraging notes and most of all for your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Lily is all ready as soon as the high water or snow comes. Can she walk once she has these giant foot ware on? Hope Matt is able to throw the cold off quickly. Helmut wonders if Matt has much work in the winter time? A. Jean

Dennis and Valerie said...

I'm so glad that Lily doesn't buck the treatment! I can't imagine you having to hold her down for it, that would be so miserable!

Glad to hear that things are going well and that you are getting some help. We will still pray. :)

Love, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Have been thinking of you all a great deal as you deal with these illnesses. Praying for daily strength and for good recovery (and that you don't get sick again).
Love, A Nancy & U Ed

Sarah said...

Aunt Jean. Matt has been keeping busy most of the time. If is snows they usually have to wait a day or two but in general they have enough jobs lined up to keep them busy.

Aunt Nancy. I was excited to see that you read our blog. Thank you for your prayers. Hey have you seen Matt's blog? Interesting is all I have to say.:) Give my love to Aunt Betty.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Hope there is alot of improvement in the health of the girls by now. I just had an idea yesterday that the great nephews might benefit from the stories on this web site - www.bibleforchildren.org - you can find them in various languages and if I understand correctly you can download them in coloring book form. Have a look. Love, A. Jean