January 28, 2007

Thank the Lord

Just a quick note to let all of you know we are all healthy finally. Thank you Lord. We were all able to be out at meeting today for the first time in nearly 2 months. I was so glad to be back. I haven't been out to the chapel here since before Christmas.

I will have more of an update later I hope but just wanted to thank every one for their prayers and let you know everyone seems to be over the worst.

4 comments:

David and Amy Campsall said...

Sarah, I'm so glad to hear that you are all on the mend. Praise the Lord!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for your restored heath. I also heard that Lily is having to get reacquainted with the meeting folks due to her long absence. A. Jean

Dennis and Valerie said...

Yay! This is good news. :)

Carrie said...

Sarah! So great to hear from you! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and getting a glimpse into the life of a mommy of 5! I am in awe of you! There are days I feel like my 2 keep me spinning. I'll make sure to add you to my blog roll so I can check in on you from time to time. Blessings to you and your family!
~Carrie Lassiter