Well I have just a few min. to write. I took Linia and Lily into the DR. today. Linia has RSV, as does Lily. Lily also has both ears infected. SO we are now on a every 4 hour breathing treatment for both girls, antibiotics for Lily twice a day and to top it off the DR is also wondering if Linia might have pertussis ( whooping cough) so she has an antibiotic for that. Both these viruses are VERY contagious. SOOO guess what... I will be stuck home for another week at least. The DR trip today was my first time out of the house since we got back from Canada on Jan 8th. I mean I have stepped out side twice from then until yesterday. Once to get the kids inside from playing in the snow and the second time to look at the work Matt had done on the house ( on Tuesday). So I guess an outing to the Dr is a way to get me out of the house BUT maybe not the greatest :)
any way I am doing OK now that I am past the teary overwhelmed stage. GOD is still good and I know I am in a situation where I am learning to trust Him more and lean on him for strength. Growing is hard. But I would rather go through the rough times than not grow at all!! ( did I really say that??) Actually I do mean it. I really believe the LORD has a great plan for my life and the main part of that plan is to transform me into the woman of God He has called me to be. So I am now praying for strength for the next hour and thanking Him that he gave me strength to get through my morning.
I would covet your prayers though. Thank you.
Thank you Rachel for you concern for all of us and for your prayers. As you can see I did take the time after all to write on here.
I will update this when I have time latter on next week maybe.

4 comments:
Sarah, we will be praying for the Lord to heal the girls as He wills. Also praying for strength for you to cope with everything. Matt's Mom called a few minutes ago to let us know about the situation - I hadn't looked at the blog until now. This is when the nurses training & experience has to kick in. Love, A. Jean
I sure was sad to hear your news. I hope the girls will be on the mend soon. At least your boys are over the worst of this... I'll be praying it stays that way!
Praying for you as well. I know God is making you into a woman after His own heart and that fact is comforting but the process still is difficult. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Oh Sarah. I'm so sorry. I feel so badly for you all cooped up with sick kids. I'll be praying and here's a big hug from here- O!
Love you.
I just read your news. I appreciate what you said about growing being hard, but worth it. I will pray for strength for all of you to cope through the trials that each day will bring. Love and Prayers.
Amy
Post a Comment