March 1, 2007

Caleb's Drawing

This is a picture of the sun, cloud, sky ( the line along the top), a butterfly, a tree, clothes line, swing ( to the left of the tree), a tent, the back yard and a house. Drawn by Caleb today.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb, keep up the good art work soon you will have enough pictures for a gallery like your Daddy.
I love listening to your singing.
Love, A. Jean

Brooks Update said...

Do I sense a longing for spring or summer??
Good work Caleb!!
Love Grandma Brooks

Dennis and Valerie said...

Wow, Sarah! I didn't check in here for a few days and when I came back there were all these posts! Sorry I missed them when they were fresh... :)

I'm so so so glad you and Matt had a date day. That looks like so much fun and I can see that Matthew looks relaxed- so good! :) I laughed at your 15 passenger non-romantic vehicle comment. :)

Linia is getting so big. What a cutie. She looks like she is coming into her personality too. I couldn't listen to the videos because of our dial up but I sure enjoy seeing the pictures of my nephews and nieces. Love to all!