March 1, 2007

Kids on display

Here are few video clips of the kids singing. I warn you that the last one is very long. Lily's solo performance is rather emotional. ( after a missed nap I guess I am more to blame for the attitude-but still to change attitude every few seconds is crazy. What is life going to be like when she is a teenager - Yikes)

Here are also a few pictures of the kids and things of interest from around home.


( for the people who don't know- double click on the pictures that have a white frame around them. They go to my web albums.)

The kids have been learning a memory verse for each letter in the alphabet. They finished it their book last week but they still go around the house saying their verses. Yesterday David was pretending to be in meeting and was preaching and singing. He made up his own song it went like this" No one can serve two 'mudders', no one can serve two 'mudders' (mothers)." I guess in his mind a master and mother are one in the same. :) Any way it had Mom VE and I laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I loved the videos of the kids. If that's what you call Lily throwing a fit, then you won't have it bad at all with teens. I thought she was sweet! ;) I am so glad you guys got to go away. I know what you mean about it getting you back in touch with ones sanity! :)
- Des

Anonymous said...

Sarah what a great show.
Mom VE called this evening and told me you had posted some more today so I rushed to the computer and looked at it while I talked to her. (Are we nuts?) Please don't answer that.

All the kids performed nicely for the camera. Lily just showed that she is independent in spirit.

I'd love to be there to cuddle them up and go for a walk in the snow or make a snowman with them.

Love, A. Jean

Anonymous said...

I hope to get my speakers found and operating. Would love to hear the kids singing. You can sure tell a lot about their personalities without sound.
Love you bunches, Mom