
Here is the picture of Timmy with his Flower. He had watched this Amaryllis grow over the last few weeks and every morning he would come running in to our room and say " come and see how big... what is that plant called.. oh yes . .. come and see how big the Amaryllis plant is." We have all enjoyed watching it grow each day and then seeing it bloom.
There is a very similar pic. of Matt when he was little. I will see if I can track it down and put it up on here. Timmy and his Dad look very much alike.


2 comments:
Hi Timmy,
You sure do look like your Daddy used to look. A very smart young man with a beautiful 'bow tie' of red & white Amaryllis. I thinkk I need your growing talents up here because my Amaryllis is far behind yours - it is only about 8" tall today so has to grow about twice as tall before the bud opens. I can't remember what color mine is going to be it is one that I have had for two or three years - Oh ya, now I remember it is a solid dark red. The first year that I had it it bloomed in the house in the winter and then I put it in the garden pot and all and it bloomed again in the late summer. Last summer I just stood the pot out doors and kept it watered but it didn't bloom.
Love, A. Jean
I think the picture of Matthew with his ammyrillis would have been when he was about 11. Yes, Timmy does remind us of Matthew. Just hope the Lord has a special wife like you picked out for him if He tarries, and Timmy marries. Love, Mom
Post a Comment