February 27, 2007

YES WE ARE STILL ALIVE

Just in case you were all wondering. We are still here. I hope to be able to do an update soon. :)
Sorry to disappoint you Aunt Jean ! BUT, thank you for your faithfulness in checking our site. Check back in a day or two and it might be worth it then :)

The weather has been up and down here the last few weeks- with temps up into the 60's one day and then several inches of snow come Saturday night. Mom V.E. is great about coming over and taking the kids down to the park. It is so appreciated since often the kids just don't get to go out because Mommy doesn't get her act together in time. Good times to go to the park always seem to be at the same time as Linia is needing to sleep. I am really trying to get her onto a regular sleeping eating schedule too, so for now don't want to interrupt her nap times if possible. ( I am trying to get her back into an 8 hour sleep at night- for my sake:) ). Our yard is just one big mud hole so taking them just out in our yard is a set up for a major mud affair afterwards. That is major deterrent.

I must run now to change a load of laundry over- I was supposed to do it earlier but fell asleep while I as feeding Linia. I guess it was decided for me that I needed a nap today. I shall not complain. The kids probably won't either since it most likely means that Mommy will have a better attitude come evening :) at least I hope that will be the case.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got a nap, Sarah. The kids and I had a super time at the park. I beat A. Jean to comment!!! :) Mom

Dennis and Valerie said...

Hi Sarah- how are you doing with your management schedule? Today was my laundry day. I am really enjoying having my meal schedule written out for the whole month. It makes things so easy! I'm praying for you- probably not EVERY time I get frustrated with my kids, but lots of times. :) Keep praying for me, please! Love you, Valerie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Sorry, I didn't mean to offend - You must be super busy.

Mud season is not a time I enjoyed back when the kids were little or now. We haven't gotten to that season here in Wpg. yet but the slush has started. It is warmer now just a little below freezing so the snow old & new is slushy, dirty and carries on the feet easily.

Probably the outing that Mom V.E. takes the kids on frequently is as good for her as for the kids.

"This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it."

So have a very enjoyable day even if it is mundane.

So sister P. I did my vacuming first today instead of reading blogs.

Love to all from A. Jean & co.
-

Sarah said...

Don't worry Aunt Jean I was not in the least bit offended. I just think it is funny how you always beat Mom VE when it comes to posting on the family blogs. :) Also how you make the rounds on reading blogs. You should start a blog for your self. I think you are one of our biggest readers.- Thanks for the interest you take in our family. You have 3 fans here as well.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! That's great that Mom can help you out sometimes. I know that is very appreciated. If you have to be snowed in, you have a pretty great house to be in!! If you and Val are on cleaning schedules, that's great. Schedules scare me. I try to start the laundry on Monday... Let's change the subject! :)

Anonymous said...

Starting a blog? Sometimes I think about it but on the other hand my personal activities may be- come very boring as the "kids" are pretty grown up and might not be happy for me to be posting their goings on. We are not fixed to post pictures. We are looking into getting a digital camera before we go to Germany; so perphaps thereafter we can get set-up to post pictures. So you all can be bored with our travel pictures. Ha!

Cammie doesn't want to blog or to have T's pictures out there in the public domain. Must respect her wishes.

Love, A. Jean

Sarah said...

Hi Val- I am not doing very well on the schedule thing. I have gotten a bit frustratead. I hope to get a fresh start this next week. Every day is new day :) with new beginings right :)