May 19, 2008

Growing up ....

 
Posted by Picasa


Caleb has reached a mile stone.. he lost his first tooth... what excitement there was as Mommy had to use a pair of pliers and pull it out. ( he had to be talked into letting me do it:) He thought it would hurt too much.

Also that same week he had his head knocked by a shovel and had I had to shave part of his hair off, and sterri strip his scalp together. There was a lot of blood that made him really scared.. but he has healed up very well and his hair is almost all back :).

Life is never boring with boys around.!! The joke was that we had to cut his head open to take his tooth out.

4 comments:

Jean said...

sure glad that last comment was only a joke. No picture - too bad.

Sarah said...

Hi Aunt Jean, the photo should be there. I noticed a few of the photo's were not showing up tonight that were on last night. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

This post made me smile! :) And also think "glad you are a nurse with all those boys being boys!" _rach B.

Jean said...

Today all the pictures are showing up. Sometimes I can't make the comments on the particular post that they belong to. I guess I just have too much to say.

Cute pic. of you in grade 5 - you really look much the same now ( just a day or two older).

Lots of love, A. Jean