May 19, 2008

a few albums for you to enjoy.

Baby squirels, May 2008


Peter Pan park with Grandma.


Pioners Park May 4th 2008

4 comments:

Jean said...

Great picture albums U. Helmut and I enjoyed all three of them.

It looks like the littlest girl is getting to be a very determined little lady stepping out with great purpose in mind.

Baby N. looks much bigger than when we were there at the beginning of April.

Love, A. Jean

Anonymous said...

wow you went crazy with posts in a short time!
Glad to see all the updates. -Rach B.

Brooks Update said...

Thanks to Rachel and a few other things - Nehemiah's is one birthday I will remember and somehow, I don't think he can be 4 months old yet!? Perhaps you meant 2 months old?
Good to see the photos - My thoughts of Linia were similar to Jeans - confirmed by some of your descriptions too - have fun!!
Love to you all xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

yes you are right... I was thinking the 4th of May and so wrote the 4th instead of the second. thank you for pointing that out. :)

Sarah.