Grandma went shopping and this was the results :) Lily loves her new shoes. She cried when I put her down for her nap because she had to take her shoes off , not because she didn't want to sleep. I had to persuade her she can have her shoes back on after her nap.
March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Thanks for letting me "play house" with your special little, but growing family. They help keep me young and enthusiastic. They are good helpers when motivated to be so. I love them so much. Gr. (Mom)
I love the springtime pictures. They are so cute and lovable. Love, Mom (Gr)
New shoes -wow! Lily reminds me of another little guy and his new clothes. On Sun. we celebrated Toby's 2nd. birthday. aunt Ruth gave him a football jersey - he promptly refused to try it on and continued to refuse the whole time we were at their house even pitching it away across the room once. Opa & Oma gave him new pj.s which he gladly put on at bed time. It is reported by his Daddy that on Tues. morning he did not want to take the pj top off and get dressed for the day - however, he eventually put on the football jersey with out complaint. Kids are unpredictable and very silly.
I love the spring shirts.
Love, A. Jean
so so so so CUTE!!
Sarah the ones "afew of Linia" on the family blog the pictures didnt' work. just so you know.
The other pics are really cute though.
That's too funny about Lily and the shoes. (cute outfits, BTW, Grandma!) Janae is the same way with shoes. I finally let her sleep with them on because it didn't seem to be worth making a big deal out of it as long as the shoes were clean. :) Only with Janae, she usually goes down for a nap with Landon's shoes on. There's something about his shoes that really appeal to her!
Cute pictures! I really like how you do those pictures on top of the pink flowers. Neat!
- Des
Very sweet. The little holey jeans are so cute. Those boys give their clothes a work out I'm sure!!! :) Tell Grandma she did a good job picking out cute shoes. :)
Post a Comment