
As the world around us starts to grow green again and the weather turns warmer, I am noticing more and more how our two little girls are growing up fast as well.
They are full of smiles and giggles, and always are ready to entertain or to be entertained. Their brothers are very dedicated to keeping them busy and happy. ( esp Linia)
Just thought I would share some of the cheerfulness around.
How can we be grumpy when spring is in the air and we have little smiles like this around. One can't help but smile :) as well.
I hope this puts a smile on your face today.
Thank God for the many blessings in your life, and share with others the joy we have in Him. FOR " This is the day the Lord had made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."


1 comment:
Lily and Linia certainly are very smily - wish I was there to give them big hugs. I also would have enjoyed your picnic on Tues. that Grandma VE told me about on the phone. Love, A. Jean
Post a Comment