March 19, 2007

Here is our little girl :)

BUT she isn't so little any more. :)




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

What a little sweetie. She's growing up so fast!!! I beat both A. Jean and Mom to comment- woo hoooo! :)

Anonymous said...

Linia is so sweet and looking more and more like her Mommy, sister and one brother.

Congratulations to Val for being so speedy this morning.

Love, A. Jean

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I really like your blog setup because I just click Anonymous and post comment and presto it is done - none of those jumbled up letters to decifer. Ha! my skills are so limited. A. Jean

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I really like your blog setup because I just click Anonymous and post comment and presto it is done - none of those jumbled up letters to decifer. Ha! my skills are so limited. A. Jean

Anonymous said...

Who does she look like? First of all she is very cute. Well, yesterday I was showing some pictures to Caleb. I had one of his mom and dad and himself at about this age. He said that it was Linia. My neighbor says she looks like me :). Otherwise, just looking at baby pictures, I think she looks mostly like Caleb. Well, she is definitely a Van Essen-Brooks model including a few other generational names. She's a keeper. Remember, looks are only skin deep. Well, A. Jean, you got 3 out of the previous 4 comments. Was that to make up for Valerie's victory over us today? Have a great day, and don't let Sarah bug you! Mom

Anonymous said...

I see that for some reason one of my comments showed up twice - I don't know why. A. Jean

David and Amy Campsall said...

Sarah what a cute grin on that one! I love pictures of my friends children. They are such blessings. Thanks for checking in on my over at my blog. I know I haven't posted in a while. I get pretty tired and I have been trying to reorganize my day schedule so that any daylight hours I do have I can make the most of them. Also.. dave somehow disconnected the camera software and i seem speachless without pictures! hehe. I went into the doctor this week and everything seems fine except that I have low iron this time. Which explains part of why i'm so tired this time round. I'm gonna look up some info on iron you get from the foods you eat and give a diet change a try before I accept an iron supplement. Other than that things are going along here. Some spring weather got me out yesterday so that's a nice thing about this time of year:) Being able to spend more time outside! Well thanks for the note. Talk to you later:)
Love Amy