March 19, 2007

Bugging You.

OK , This is for you Mom VE. After reading your comment on my previous post I HAD to put this link on. I just couldn't resist it. :)

So here you go. Click on this link if you feel buggable.

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/8572800.swf

have a fun, wonderful day

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get at your dishes and laundry and quit bugging me. MOM

Sarah said...

Ok I am regretting ever letting you hear that song now.!! i just get it out of my head and then you call and start singing it to me. AHHHHH..

I wish the bug would get out of my head. It is nearly as bad as the "Amorre" (?sp) song

Anonymous said...

SVE - do you always write notes to yourself?

I think the song is cute and it gave me a laugh. Where do you find those things?

A. Jean

Sarah said...

Aunt Jean, that note was for MOM to read :)

I got the song from my friend Brandy. She sends some funny things along for the kids often. The kids just love that song though. They are always begging to hear it again and agian. !!

Glad you enjoyed it.

have a great week.

PVBC Youth Events Coordinators said...

hi

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I guess I just didn't catch the proper impact of your note to Mom yestdrday.

We had a very busy day yesterday. Nine of us packed 27 boxes in record time last evening.

Today I am having a pamper "Jeannie Day".
Love, A. Jean

Sarah said...

Aunt Jean- you inspire me!! All that you and Uncle Helmut do is such a blessing to others.

I am glad you are taking time out to have a " pammper Jeannie Day." I hope it was fun. You sure deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, This afternoon I showed Toby the 'Buggin you' song and he really liked it and of ourse had to watch and listen to it more than once - then I noticed he was getting really tensed up about the middle of the song in anticipation of the big foot. It was funny. A. Jean

Jean said...

I think that the bugs have gotten Sarah - where has she gone? Or perhaps some virus carries her posts away before they get on the blog site. Ha! Love, A. Jean