When I was little My Parents would always make animals out of the pancakes. This is something that has kind of become a new tradition in our house too. SOmetimes things go better than others. Here are a few of the more recent creations- none of which are very wonderful but the kids don't seem to mind. :) They all get eaten anyway !!
( the date on my camera seems to always be wrong- so they are from this year just the wrong date- sorry)


4 comments:
seems your skills have surpased that of the previous two generations. certainly you put in a lot more effort to be able to provide one for all the family:)
WELL DONE MUMMY!
Good to see the update.
Maybe I should do the same - although I am still to be convinced that anyone apart from Amy Campsal and occasional family - read the page so often wonder what is the use??
love you all xoxoxoxo
aw I totally remember those kind of pancakes. SOO MUCH FUN.
So sad I can't eat them anymore!!
cause they were such a blast!!
Glad the kids can enjoy them.
Ah good memories :)
What cute pancakes. Mine were never that creative. The kids will never forget them. I don't know when you posted these, but I am salivating even now.
You have lots of artistic talent -wow.
I used to make some special Micky Mouse pancakes for the little non- campers at camp when I was the cook. Campers consume pancakes so fast that you are just glad to get a bunch of regular ordinary ones out on the table for all of them.
Post a Comment