June 28, 2009

A rain day

When Matt has a rain day we often try to make a fun family day out of it. One of those times we took a drive over to Indian Cave State park to see the Red Bud trees in bloom. Here are a few pics from it. It was wet- but we still had fun.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

pat ve said...

We went there different times, but never when the trees were in bloom. What beauty. Thanks for posting these pictures. It is hard to dappen your spirits. :-)

David and Amy Campsall said...

Well that looks like a lovely spot. It is raining today and kinda looks like the same weather in the pictures. We just moved house and I was down in peterborough while dave moved. I have a nice visit with andrea and val and dennis and amanda. I love the pancakes. Fun that costs less then going out for a meal:) Nice to see some more pics of your family.. When are you due by the way?

Dennis and Valerie said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Wow. I'm glad that you can spend some fun times on rain days with Matt and the fam. We've had so much rain here. I'm not quite sure what to do with the kids all cooped up inside.