June 9, 2008

 
Posted by Picasa


This is how I traveled with Nehemiah.

4 comments:

Jean said...

I looked the MOBY carrier up on google last week after you mentioned it on Val's blog. you are modeling it quite nicely.

Sarah said...

well I had considered going into the modling business but decided it would take too much of my time :).

Seriously I am looking into getting a MOBY wrap for my self. they work so well and you can use them for so many different ways of carring. I am sold on them.

Dennis and Valerie said...

Did you borrow this one from someone? Do you have to have help tying it on?

Sarah said...

yes, I borrowed it from a friend up the street. The one she had was very long ( to long for me) . It is easy to use. You just have to have some practice that is all. Google it and read up on it. You can use it even with older kids. The way I am carying Nehemiah is for smaller children. You can modify it so that they can be front facing. C. Nelson uses hers a lot with her kids esp. her youngest.