as many of you know, I went up to Canada to visit Richard and Katherine and Elysha, as well as My Mother and Rachel. I had such an urgency to go and Matt was gracious enough to agree to watch the kids for me and let me go on my own. His Mom, Pat VE, also helped watch the kids. (She had them all day Friday). I am so glad I went . It was wonderful to meet little Elysha, and to have some stress free time with my family. Thank you to Matt and Mom VE for that wonderful mother's day gift.
here a few photo's from the weekend.
June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those pictures are real treasures. I am so glad the Lord allowed you that much needed visit with your family. I will admit that I don't know how you do it 24/7. I do love those little ones, but I am sure that God gave families to the younger ones for a good reason. You are always in my prayers. Love, Mom
Auntie R. sure has her arms full in the first picture.
Post a Comment