March 12, 2008

Nehemiah Walter Van Essen

Hi I am the newest member of the Matthew Van Essen Family. I have now one week old. Life is very busy in this family of mine. I have 5 older siblings that like to watch me and hold me. One in particular, the youngest, like to say Baby Baby baby and poke my head. I think she likes me but she isn't always very gentle. She does like to give me kisses. My big brothers are always watching out for me and if I start to cry they are very quick to run and tell Mommy that I need her. Well I am fussy now so my Mommy will have to stop typing this for me.

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see a new post AND a new baby boy. Nehemiah sure has your "family" look. Looking forward to getting to know him better. The other of your precious babies are growing so quickly. We love you all. Love, Mom

Dennis and Valerie said...

He is super cute! Love you all!

RB said...

well you certainly express yourself very well for a boy who is only 1 week old! :)
Can't wait to meet you!

Richard & Katherine said...

Just beautiful!! You'll have to update your profile too to "Mother of 6" ! :)
Love you lots

Jean said...

A precious cutey. Would love to cuddle you, Nehemiah. Tell your bigger siblings to go gentle with you until you are a little bigger.

Lots of love, A. Jean & U. Helmut

The Mom said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him or at least get a chance to call you (Sarah) and catch up! Take care and know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

(PS! I was so glad to come here just now and find his picture! Thanks for taking the time to post those. )

David and Amy Campsall said...

Congratulations!!Welcome Nehemiah. Hope you are doing well and the delivery and such went well. We still don't have a computer i'm just on dave's work laptop today. I was just saying to dave last night that i wondered if you had had the baby. He looks a lot like the other boys. The Lord Bless you and your growing family.
Lot's of love
Amy and family.

mother of 5 said...

Sara, what an adorable baby! Congratulations. Hope you are doing well. Randy and I still hope to come to the zoo this summer. Now that Randy has a new job we should be able to do that. We would love to come and see you and your new baby. We have just recently found out that we are expecting a new baby also in November. Take care and God bless.