July 6, 2007

Ferris Get together

Well we had a full weekend and week. Matt's Mom's siblings were all in the area and we had a big get together at Platte River State Park. Matt's brother and sister and their families were here as well. BUT believe it or not... I didn't take any pictures the whole time ! Well I hope to have some soon from Dennis and Val. I will write up more about the time together then!

Hope you all have a great week

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Sarah. I hope you are having some ahh ...times. Like a nap! Well, I think we are all looking forward to the pictures. It was a good time. The Lord blessed us with great weather, and it was fun to see the extended family. Love, Mom

Sarah said...

So MOM... did you notice anything new on the blog besides the new post?????

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) :) :)


Mom

Anonymous said...

A great big thank you to you, Sarah, Jim and Myrna and Beth for all the organization for our reunion. Dad and I were very thankful to have all the family come this way and it was great to see how the Lord worked out the timing and accomodations at such a short notice. Hope everyone gets rested up this week. I'm pooped, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Please pray for the 5-day clubs this week. Thank you so much. Love, Mom

Jean said...

At long last here I am. Getting used to using Ruth's laptop and reading all the blogs from over two weeks ago. We really enjoyed our time at the reunion and were so glad that so many of the family were able to attend. Sorry that a few more of our branch didn't make it.

Love, A. Jean