Aunt Betty, the animated story teller.
Here she is at Christmas last year telling the two older boys a story that kept their attention for a long time :)
Aunt Betty went home to be with the Lord this morning at 5 am Ontario time
We will miss her but know that she is far better off now. She was in so much pain from the Cancer. Now she is pain free and in the presence of her loving Lord.
Matt and I and the family plan on heading up to Canada this weekend Lord willing, so we can go to the funeral.
We would apprecite prayer for the family and especially Grandpa Brooks as Aunt Betty was his only daughter.



2 comments:
Those are great - you can feel the atmosphere can't you?! Auntie Betty was in her element!!
She will certainly leave a big gap in the Brooks family!! and in a few others as well.
Travel well and safely.
mother xoxoxoxo So sorry I won't get to see you all !!!!!!!!!
Our sympathy and prayers for Betty's extended family.
You are likely on your way by now. So it is likely more than a week before you will see these comments.
When I talked with Matt's Mom this morning about 11 o'clock you were still at home so I hope you got away in good time this afternoon - it is such a long drive.
Love, A. Jean & U. Helmut
Post a Comment