January 13, 2007

This weeks fun times.

Jan 11

David is now 3 years old. For his birthday he helped Mommy make Sakeji Mud. ( for those who don't know Sakeji mud is browny pudding.) I think he enjoyed the making of the cake as much as the eating:)

Jan 13

Today it snowed for the first time this winter ( well the first time for us since we missed the real snow while we were up in Canada- crazy) The kids spent their time this morning watching the snow come down through the window. Sadly they can't go out and play in it because they all have bad coughs still. Poor things !! :(
This is how David chose to spend his morning. Yup. He loves to vacuum the stairs for me. Today he relented and let his brothers do a few as well. So they all cleaned 4 steps each and got all the stairs lovely and clean again and mommy didn't have to do any thing except set the vacuum up. Long may it last:) !!!Posted by Picasa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Sarah. I am enjoying your blog as much as some grandparents. Glad to see that this site is going to accept comments from Anon. Teach'm early about work and hopefully thay remember when they are older. Ots of snow here in our corner of the world and a cold wind today. Love, A. Jean in Wpg.

Anonymous said...

I see I'll have to proof read my comments better so that there are not so many spelling errors. A. J.nWpg.