January 13, 2007

a few more shots of our week

These pics are of our Friday get together with Tim and his family. They came up for lunch on the Friday and stayed for a few hours. We talked Tim into staying overnight. It was great fun hanging out together with everyone. That night we went to Niagara Falls to see the lights and fireworks.

It was cold and wet. But... we had a Blast :) I decided to stay inside for the fireworks with the kids since they were getting cold. My sister has some good pictures on her blog of the fireworks etc. Check out her web albums for lots of good photos of our time up there.

The Next Day ( Saturday) we went to Rachel's to open gifts. The kids got lots of books and little treats. Rachel has a lovely apartment. It did seem small though with 5 kids in it plus all the adults. She was brave to take us all on!!

We left Port Colborne on the Wednesday to go up to the Harris's. They live near St. Jacobs which is a big Mennonite market. It was fun to see the horse and buggies along the road. I didn't manage to get a photo of them though. This is the view from their house. It was lovely and reminded me of their home at Chit. ( Chitokoloki, Zambia). We had a great time there- besides the fact that I was sick that is :( .

Posted by Picasa
We stayed with the Harris's two nights then went to the Motel 6 in Burlington for the rest of our stay. I will have another post for photos of the time at Niagara on the Lake and the wedding.

1 comment:

PVBC Youth Events Coordinators said...

can you send me the pics of the niagara falls ones at night that group. I have the one of our eyes but would like rest of that group of pics.
Thanx