March 24, 2010
A few pics of Miriam.
( sorry I just realized after this was all loaded up that the pics were still side ways. I will just leave them for now as I don't have time to reload them the right way)
Just so you know we are all still alive. :) Miriam is now almost 6 1/2 months. Nehemiah just turned 2 ( I need to get some pics of him on here as well). All the others are doing well, growing like weeds and keeping me very busy. School is a lot of work for everyone, and so are dishes and laundry- the never ending pile that seem to grow over night as well.
We are headed up to Canada in a week and a bit to visit my family so I am very excited to see all of them. It also means life is going to be busier for the next few days getting ready to go. :)
Thanks for checking in on us. Our computer is really slow so posting anything takes a very long time. I will try and get some up of the other kids but don't hold you breath :)
have a great week - Hey Spring is coming :) :) !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You really captured Miriam sweet personality. She's a honey, as are the rest. Be over in a minute or two.
She's adorable. I just want to give her big hugs and kisses! We love you.
wow.. she's so cute. You are coming to Canada!!!!!!!! I wish.. I wish.. how long are you staying? is this your summer holiday pretty well or will you be back again maybe? We have our homeschool group here at my house tomorrow. I'm hearing you on the laundry pile issue too.. :) Well that was a mash of info. Haha.. it's late and i'm just trying to catch up as our computer had a virus for a while that we couldn't get online so hope you are well. Maybe I'll call you in the next day or two and have a quick chat.Love Amy and fam.
She is so cute! And i think she's as big as Jessica :) Can't wait to finally see her in person (and the rest of you too!)
M. is really cute and big - it seems so long since we've seen your family.
I'm looking forward to some pictures of all of you dolled up for the wedding - I heard so much about the out fits. Specially you, Sarah.
Since you posted this a year or more ago, I have seen this little girl grow into a curly haired, sweet, loving, mischevious little one, and an amazing Houdini. She is quiet, quick and quirky. I love her nonetheless. We need some pictures on your blog of her roly-poly, baby brother Jeremiah. Who knows what he'll be like a year from now.
Sarah, has anyone ever said "you must have your hands full?" Kidding, but they are 8 of the cutest handfulls ever. ~Mom
Post a Comment