September 12, 2009

Here are a few pictures for you.

I went in on Wednesday at 1pm to be induced because the DR didn't want me to go overdue since I was a VBAC and the danger risks go up after 40 weeks.

I ended up having a Pitocin Drip and an epidural. All went well, and she was born without any problems. I did have a post-partum Hemorrhage which was a bit scary but once that was under control all was fine.

She is a precious little girl and her siblings are all very excited to see her.

We came home Friday midday.

Matt will be off until Wednesday so that will be nice to have his help for the first bit.

Matt's mom watched all the kids for us while I was in the Hospital. She is a very brave woman, and we are so grateful for her!! Thank you Very much Mom!!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Oh, she is so precious! And very, very cute too! :) I like the pictures of each brother and sister holding her.

She and Winnie were the exact same size- 8 lbs, 7 oz. :) Looks like they both managed to come out with a little chubbiness. So sweet.

I'm glad to hear that you are home and will have Matt there for a few days. I hope you are able to get some rest! Love you!

pat ve said...

Sarah, you will have to update the last sentence of your profile. Your pictures are excellent. Even Timmy and Caleb got better pictures than I would have. As for being brave, thanks for the compliment. I think you are the one who is brave and I am just thankful that my caring for them is not 24/7. They are a very special family and I am most happy that I could help out. I love you all. Mom

David and Amy Campsall said...

Yay! Congratulations Sarah. I'm glad to hear you are home and doing fine. God Bless your family
Amy