August 31, 2009
a few more
The one of me is not so great but it was after a very hilly 1.8 mile hike. I had some weird stain on my shirt that day- it come out of the laundry with it so not sure what it is from.
We are all doing well. Expecting a to be able to make an another post soon of our newest addition once He or She arrives :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
:) Looking forward to that announcement!
I'd say you look great for the hilly 1.8 mile tick ridden, small children wailing hike!
Super pictures of each of you. I am glad you got them posted, Sarah. You got good shots of everyone and you, yourself, look great. You don't look like you're near delivery. As for the spot--where is it?
These were taken at several locations. The ones of the kids in the trees etc were at Shramm outside the Aquarium.
The one of me was at Indian Caves when Dennis and Val were here. I will have a few more of those soon once I get them up on my Web albums.
i have probably got a bunch of spelling mistakes in here but I can't spell check it so Sorry :).
( but most people who know me are used to my spelling issues anyway :) )
Post a Comment