May 4, 2009

We are still alive,

Hi, I was just going to stick a short note on here to let everyone know we are still alive. We had a 2 week strip to Canada the end of March / beginning of April. Two days after we got back David came down sick. And since then all the kids have had their turn and finaly I got it about 2 weeks ago. I am on antibiotics now and am doing a lot better. I was hoping to be able to do some catching up this week... but this morning David came down stairs complaining of a sore stomache-- and a few hours later lost everything that was in his stomache. SO.. the saga begins again. To top it off Linia had an exploded diaper in her room which left a mess that took me at least 1/2 hr to clean up ( this is after spending the same amount of time cleaning up the floor in Davids room).

SOOO the new post I had hoped to put up soon MIGHT still be awhile coming. When it does come I hope to put up some photos that show that life has really been fun in between it all and we are really doing OK :)

Until that time here is one photo to keep you entertained.

6 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

oh Sarah, that sounds so awful. Yuck. I love you! Hugs...

Carrie said...

So sorry about all the sickies. I am glad to hear you have had some fun family times in between. Hugs and blessings...and wishes for wellness.

Jean said...

Hope that you are all feeling better by now. Sure is a nice picture.

David and Amy Campsall said...

Nice to see the picture.. sorry to hear life has been a bit hectic.. you know.. i was thinking this morning sickness stuff isn't very fun.. and then I read In EVERYTHING give thanks.. give thanks for morning sickness??? well i went to the doctor yesterday and she said it won't be till about week 12 that she will be able to tell how the baby is doing in there.. so i thought.. the only way for me to know that baby is probably ok is if I'm still sick everyday:) so in one sense i can give thanks for morning sickness..:)Hope you guys can get up on your feet again soon and be enjoying the spring weather.. blessings to you guys.. hope you had a nice visit with your parents.
Amy

Sarah said...

hey Amy.. I never new you were expecting agian. Congratulations!! When are you due? Yea- morning sickness is not much fun , I empathize there.

To everyone else- thanks for all the comments. We are better, thank the Lord nobody else got the upchucks!!

We did have a wonderful two weeks in Canada and are enjoying some lovely weather down here now. Almost summer hot today.

More later.

David and Amy Campsall said...

hey i just noticed your reply to my comment.. man i'm slow.. I'm doing much better in the morning sickness department. I'm due december 16th. Love that photo.. You have such a lovely family... one of these days I'll get to meet them:)