Peek on in and see what our little family has been up to lately. It won't be anything fancy, but for those who are interested, here is a way to find out just a little of what is going on in the lives of our family. I will try and post something at least once or maybe twice a month. So don't feel like you have to check it regularly ... as you may be waisting your time !!
hi, I am a Zambian born, Canadian/ New Zealander who is living in the USA. I am married to Matthew and have enjoyed being his wife since 2001. Right now I am involved in a co-managerial position of a big corporation ( some times the little people that I am in charge of make it seem like more of an noncoroperation)
I also work as a vice principal and teacher during the school year and teach at least 4 different grades right now, with a bit of preschool now and then. On the side I am a nanny, house keeper , cook and nurse-maid. I am working these jobs more full time while school is out, though I do have some teaching responsibilities that carry on over the summer.
The umbrella that all my jobs come under is "MOTHER OF 7 ( almost 8)" .
3 comments:
What a sweet little girl. I am so thankful that they have this beautiful daughter. The Lord is so good!
What a cutie.
So precious.
Post a Comment