November 4, 2008

Prayer and a Praise

Well I have several things I would appreciate prayer for:

1) For this Country as everyone votes, that the LORD would put into place the one that HE wants , to fulfill HIS will for this country.

2) For the Kratzer family. Dorothy's Cancer is back and is in the bone in several spots. They are looking at doing Chemo again. This is very hard news for the family. Please pray for wisdom for them as they make decisions and for peace as they face the unknown future.

3) For myself. I am planning, Lord willing, on starting an evangelistic bible study with my neighbour, Kathy. Please pray that when it comes time to start she will still be interested and that I would have wisdom to know what to say each time. Please pray for spiritual protection for our family as we head into the "battle field". Please pray for me the I would be resting on the LORDS strength and not depending on the flesh.

A big Praise... it is amazing how the Lord worked it for me to be able to ask Kathy about doing a study and that she WAS interested and excited about the prospect of doing a study. All the credit goes to the LORD for bringing it about. What a BIG answer to prayer

2 comments:

Jean said...

Praying for your bible study with Kathy.

Anonymous said...

will be praying about the study PTL
and will pray for the kratzers too!
-rach B