November 26, 2008

Happy Thanks Giving.

Well we are greatful to the Lord for His many blessings. He is so good to us.

I realize that This is the American Thanksgiving but I hope all will have an enjoyable weekend.

We are off to Iowa Lord willing tomorrow. Our fist big trip in the " new van" , according to the kids. They are very excited :)

4 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I miss the family get togethers at Thanksgiving. Since we have lots of Americans here we are having a huge potluck tomorrow night. I am bringing 10 lbs of mashed potatoes!

Love to all- I'm so glad you are feeling well enough to go to Iowa.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "lift" to our Thanksgiving get-together in Iowa. I really liked riding in your new van, loved being with the kids, and feel stimulated after our conversation on the way home. If you aren't able to get to sleep, I'll be thinking about you. Love, Mom

Brooks Update said...

glad you got to go

Love Dad and Mom

XXXXOOOOOO

Jean said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. We had a great time with Andrew's future in-laws in Philly area of PA. It sure was a long trip.