July 22, 2008

We sorrow yet not with out hope



We are headed up to Canada tomorrow Lord willing tomorrow. We will be gone till the 3rd of Aug.

thank you for all your prayers

4 comments:

Rotters said...

praying fo ryou and the family during this difficult time.
Love Didi

Dennis and Valerie said...

We are too. Love you very much.

David and Amy Campsall said...

Hi Sarah, hope your time in Canada went as well as can be expected. I've been praying for Richard and Katherine. I'm not sure I have your right number in Lincoln now I'll give you mine and will try the number I have when you get back home.
I'm back online now as dave bought a laptop this week for us.
Love in Christ
Amy
(709) 258-7326
Box 966
Bishop's Falls, NL
A0H 1C0

Brittney said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Richard and Katherine. May the peace of God surround them and sustain them.