July 9, 2008

Sleeping Beauty.



I was looking over Richard and Katherine's blog again and saw this photo of Elysha. She looks so precious and beautiful in it I just thought I would put it up on here with a reminder to please keep praying for all of them.

I have some photo's to put up of our family - Lily's 3rd birthday and Nehemiah now 4 months old. BUT that will have to wait till later.

We are doing OK. Life is just busy, and uncertain right now. We pray daily for Richard and Katherine and for Elysha. That the Lord would release her from her little broken body, and take her home where pain and suffering will be no more. I pray so much for Katherine esp who is not only having to care for and watch her precious baby as she slips into eternity but also is expecting another precious bundle in December.

Thank you to everyone who has continued to pray and support the family. you have been an encouragement to all of us.

No comments: