June 6, 2008

Friday Morning.

Just a quick update. The last I talked to them was yesterday evening. Elysha was peaceful and breathing more calmly. Long periods of apnea between breaths.
So she is still hanging on . Please keep praying for them as I am sure they are exhausted emotionally and physically. Like one friend said " we know that she will soon be with the LORD and it will be far better for her, Yet we are human with emotions and it is so hard to see one so young suffer so much, and slip away."

thank you for your continued prayers. When there is more news I will post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to R and K. It has been a long ordeal. I know that the Lord can send them peace and relief, but it is still their precious little girl that they'll no longer be able to hold and show love. Sarah, I ache for you as well. I am more than willing to help you, or with your kids any way that's needed. I am praying for you. Love, Mom