
This picture was take when the kids were ages 1,2,3,4,and 5. It was only for one week and then Timmy turned 5 and Caleb 6.
I made the birthday cake. A yellow fire truck - yes they do exist. It would have taken too much red food coloring to make a good color of red. Mom had the place set up for the theme of fire trucks. She also arranged to take the kids to the fire station in the afternoon. They LOVED it.!!!
Linia loves to pretend to talk on the phone and will always say "Hello" every time she hears the phone ring.
Here is someting new .. a slide show. Mother and Daddy- let me know if this make is too hard for you to view the blog. they are the rest of the photo's.


7 comments:
Hi Sarah, I love all those pictures of your family. It surprised me to see that picture of my Mom with one of the boys. was that Caleb or Timmy?
You are a talanted cake decorator. Oh the fun to make cakes for kids.
Love, A. Jean
Jean, which picture was our mom in with the boys?
UMMMM... there is a picture of Mom (PAT) with Linia in a high chair- the 4th one down. In the slide show there is a pic of Pat with the kids at different times.
Must just be a family resemblance there. These were all taken on MOm's camera in October ( that is Pat's camera)I took some of them for her.
On a second look just now I see that it is Pat with Linia but I certainly thought the first time around that that was My Mom and then it would have had to have been one of the boys.
Sara, I'm hoping to borrow one of your pictures of Pat and John to use on my blog. Thanks.
I would really like to figure out how to get a picture of Pat & myself that was taken at P&J's 35th anniversary in to my computer file. I have a printed copy of it but what use is that?
Love, A. Jean
Maybe you could get somebody to scan it onto a computer then give it to you on a disk or email it to you...OR I could see if Mom has a copy and I can scan it
love Sarah
Thanks Sarah, I got my copy from Desiree soon after the ocassion. At that time she had it on a sight where I could see it on the computer but I can't remember the sight and I don't know if she still has them on the sight.
Hey that video was the first one I was able to view on my dial up computer:) It's nice to hear your voice:) We are planning to go to ontario for christmas. We are able to fly to Toronto and drive the rest of the way. We hope to visit sudbury area as well this time. I'm really excited!You're kids look very happy! thanks for the comment on my blog I was beginning to wonder if I had somehow made commenting not an option on my blog i was going to check my settings this morning but to my surprise there were comments:)What are you guys planning for christmas? How are your parents? Love Amy
Post a Comment