August 3, 2007

My 30th Birthday


Mom Van Essen ( Grandma) came over on Tuesday to have little lunch for my Birthday. I wasn't feeling top notch that day as the Morning sickness was pretty thick. BUT a little party was still a lot of fun ( esp for the kids... and Grandma too I think :)


How many candles for each kids- Stephanie M. and Chloe were down from up stairs as well.





How long does it take to light 30 candles?







ME :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Sarah,
Happy Birthday to you.

Not many unmarried girls at age 20 would imagine a husband, home, 5 going on 6 children and being thousands of miles from home in 10 years. What will the next 10 years bring? Only the Lord knows.
Love, Mom

Dennis and Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You look beautiful! I know, I know- you weren't feeling well, but you could have fooled me! You definitely look like you are "glowing". :)

I wish I could have been in on the celebration. :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!!! I hope you had a really good one! You'll have to fill me in on being 30. :)

Carrie said...

Happy belated Birthday, Sarah! You do look lovely! I would love to hear from you on how everything is going sometime. My email is on the YahooGroups site. May your pregnancy be smooth and easy!